Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Fabric Tuesday, come post with us!

Fabric Tuesday! It is that morning to link up your projects. Again I haven't snuck in much quilting. But I love seeing yours! Gets my brain working on my next project (even though I promised myself to work on my WIP's first) Anyhow, this is what caught my eye last week...

Finished mini from Learning Curve Crafts. Amazing quilting!
Sew Giving finished this quilt. Love the soft colors. Pretty! Also, her pool...

This fun quilt finish from Tanya Quilts. The quilting really pops!

One wee bird. Love the whole thing! Bright, happy, flying geese~!

Simple and sweet quilt from Thats so Julie. Just great!

Union jack 1 pm
 Because it is so cute! And because of the Union Jack. Love! from Leigh Laurel Studios...
Photobucket


3 comments:

Kelly Vetch said...

I got chills when I clicked the Quilt story link today and saw my flirt panel photo! I am so honored. Thanks for the feature and including my quilt with the other lovely ones up there.

Anonymous said...

Love those amazing projects you have shared this week. Many thanks for hosting the linky party. Marie xxx (mlismore@optusnet.com.au)

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

Several days ago I was looking for a website like this. And then I found it very fun.ดูหนังออนไลน์