Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 18, 2014

REPOST: Easter Canvas tutorial

REPOST FROM LAST YEAR

Hello! Okay, my camera had some issues, or my computer. I lost a lot of photos. But we are not going to panic. You don't need all the photos for this simple tutorial.  (if you need more photos, you can refer to myValentine's Canvas tutorial. Very similar projects.)

Darling. Frugal. About 1 hour of your time. 

I know Easter is this weekend, but I am going to leave it up for spring. 

All you need is a 16 x 20 canvas. Hobby Lobby or Walmart. Then a 16x20 piece of fabric. I went all springy on mine. Love it. But would love to see someone do it in a more modern print too... Mod Podge, your fabric to the canvas. Press out bubbles.


Print out these link 1  link 2  files on regular 8.5 x 11 paper. Tape them together at the notch (you will see what I mean). Using the bunny template and white wool felt, cut the bunny out. I found that cutting it with a small blade rotary cutter was the way to go with this project.

Then I just used spray adhesive and placed it on the almost dry mod podge fabric layer.


The nice thing about these canvases is they are super light. You can prop them just about anywhere without nail holes. Just a fun spring touch.  Hope you make one too!

And one more bit of spring decor. I lined the back of my hutch with Michael Miller Pillow and Maxfield fabric. So bright! I am going to bring lots of these bright colors into my living room this year. Hope you like!


Photobucket

4 comments:

Marion McClellan said...

I am TOTALLY doing that to my glass cup boards. I hate them and this fabric idea will make my WHOLE world a better place!!! XOXOXOXOXO You guys are the BEST!!!

SewPsyched! said...

love the hutch and the bunny! I thought I might put the bunny on fabric that is inside a hoop as a wall decor for a baby's room. wadda ya think?

Blogger said...

There is a chance you are eligible to get a $350 Walmart Gift Card.

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

Several days ago I was looking for a website like this. And then I found it very fun.ดูหนังออนไลน์