Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 11, 2011

Modern Rockin' Robin STARS!

Our Rockin' Robin Quilt Along is getting so fun!  It's so great to see all your creations popping up in the flickr group.  Today I'm showing how my row for week 2 has turned out.  If you haven't joined yet, it's not too late, it's never too late to join a quilt along!



Broken record: I'm using all scraps and trying to play off of cool and warm fabrics.  So each star is in it's own colorway.  My favorites are the little ones; I love the orange, aqua and navy star the very best.


This is where I used the teeny tiny hst that I wanted to eat.


I love these 16" stars too, so cute coming from the corners.  In my quilt this is my last row, I just liked the look of the large stars at the bottom.


One last shot.  My sincerest apologies if these strings are driving you nuts!  I wait until the very end to cut, almost unbearable for some :)


Again, if you'd like to join you can find out a little more here, check out the flickr group and see
Melissa from Lilac Lane 
for full tutorial on today's row

Photobucket

3 comments:

Melissa @Lilac Lane said...

I love it! Your gray is so pretty as a backdrop for all those beautiful colors.

Jackie said...

Those are gorgeous... and I read that grey is the new colour for 2012

Richard Majece said...

After reading https://topspyingapps.com/highster-mobile/ I managed to learn more about Highster Mobile. It's really useful to know in modern world