Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Fabric Tuesday, come link up!

Found very little sewing time this week. Must live through you talented folks!  Here are just a few of my faves from last week...

Beautiful Star blocks from Inspiring Creations Blog...

Warsaw Mermaid
amazing paper pieced pillow from my Fabric Relish...seriously!

From a Quilters Table. Wow! The quilting is amazing!

Juliesquilts, love the scrappy look...


Erin from Why not sew. Love this! Want this! Seriously!





11 comments:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Thank you for hosting! :)

Steffi´s Candy Quilts said...

Yum! Beautiful projects! Love the pouch and the scrappy Four-Patch. The others are great, too.

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

Gorgeous projects. I LOVE that pouch :)

Debbie said...

A beautiful week! Thanks for including my Fissures quilt!

Lindsey said...

Thanks for featuring my stars and of course for hosting the party! :)

Ava said...

I was so excited to see my quilt chosen last week. Thanks for hosting.

Melissa at My Fabric Relish said...

Thanks for sharing my mermaid!!! Made my day!!

Anonymous said...

Love those projects ...gorgeous. Thank you for hosting the linky party.

Rosa said...

Thanks for the fun!!

Sweet Woodruff said...

I love looking at everyone's taste in fabric and patterns. Can't wait to see it all. Thanks for hosting.

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

ดูหนังออนไลน์ Your work will be popular and from now on you should keep doing it.