Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Fabric Tuesday yall!



Wowzers. Every week I am in awe of all your awesome projects! In awe, jealous, inspired, just makes me want to craft. But I feel some peace knowing at least some gorgeousness is being created...
I did manage to create a couple things that I put on my Instagram, sorry if you have seen them already...

A little Target $1 spot pumpkin makeover. I added the gold glitter dots..

And my little fox friend I made for Sophie. Sorry about the low res. I can't fix it...(I will share more photos of him later)

Onto your cute projects...
Closeup Quilting
This AMAZING quilt from Christa Quilts, on the cover of Quilty! Congrats!!!


Cycles 2
She can Quilt with this awesome modern quilt finish. Love the quilting!

clfphoto with this bright happy colorful quilt, just caught my eye!

Inspiring creations blog and this darling Christmas quilt top..


And this Christmas quilt from upstairs hobby room. cute!

Katelyn from Sing while crafting finished the Blue Discovery...pretty!
Keep crafting you talented ladies...



11 comments:

Sewing Mom said...

I feel that ways sometimes too...but these link ups inspire me to get moving. =)

Love your pumpkin...I need to run to target today. =)

MsMidge said...

Fabulous goodness there indeed! I must make me some Xmas tree something! lol

Turid said...

A lovely fox! But do you know; What does the fox say?

Leanne said...

There are such lovely projects featured and linked here. Thank you for showing off my quilt.

Lindsey said...

Thanks for featuring my quilt! Loving that little fox! So fun, and thanks again for hosting this week! :)

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

Thank you for hosting ! Always an inspiration to see so many lovely projects! :)

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

Sweet pumpkin and fox! And gorgeous inspiration from last week too :)

RobotMomSews said...

That fox gets me every time!!! :)

Paula@TheSassyQuilter said...

That fox is adorable! Luvvvv it:)

Katelyn @ Sing While Crafting said...

LOVE your fox! I am only just now getting out my fall decorations. Your glitter pumpkin is to cute! Thanks so much for including my quilt in Fabric Tuesday! Especially with all of these amazing quilts!

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

ดูหนังออนไลน์ You did a great job and I'm looking forward to the next results.