Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Urban Aztec: New Quilt from Meg!

Hi friends!! If you follow on Instagram (@quiltstorymeg) I've been sharing some sneak peeks of a new quilt that is being displayed at Quilt Market.  I mentioned that I would love to jump in the box with my quilt and be shipped off to Houston to attend :)  It was my first time using a whole collection from Art Gallery Fabrics, it was the perfect line for this quilt.  It's called Tule designed by Leah Duncan.

May I present, Urban Aztec!


It makes me happy :) It hung on my back fence all afternoon and I loved walking by my window and seeing it there.  I just love the sharpness on the Aztec design.


I created this design on graph paper and went off to find the perfect fabrics.  The colors in this line just spoke to me!  I love the cobalt blue and terracotta.


Finished size is 30" x 36"
Perfect size for a wall hanging or a hip baby :)
When it comes back home I'll be hanging mine in my sewing room!  I'm hoping to make up a few more in some other lines and make them available in our shop!



Heather has a couple of new patterns she'll be sharing next week.  Get excited, they're uber cute!

Photobucket

6 comments:

RobotMomSews said...

Love love love it!!! Way to go Meg! it's so awesome and hip for sure!
Can't wait to see what else is coming up!!

Queenie Believe said...

Way cute!!!
Have a great day.
Always, Queenie

Hilary said...

Gorgeous! And the fabric you chose it perfect for the design :)

Taylor Bara said...

Check this solution https://dissertationauthors.com/blog/how-to-write-research-problem and you will understand how to write a research problem!

Shah Sazib said...

This is really beautiful fabric design. I love very much! U found another fabric store which is Broadway Fabrics.

ดูหนังออนไลน์ฟรี said...

Your work will be popular and from now on you should keep doing it.ดูหนังออนไลน์